This training should be renewed every three years and is required for anyone who has safeguarding leadership responsibilities or leads activities involving children and/or adults at risk, in particular:
- Bell Tower Captains
- Choir leaders
- Incumbents and clergy, including those that hold PtO
- Licensed Lay Ministers/Readers
- Leaders/Supervisors of work with children and/or adults at risk (paid or volunteer)
- Music Group leaders
- Parish Safeguarding Officers
- PCC Safeguarding leads
- Youth and Children’s Pastors
Training for Churchwardens
Please note that updated safeguarding training requirements (please see the Parish Safeguarding Handbook page 17) require that Church Wardens need to complete the Leadership Training.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.