Safeguarding Leadership is a two-part training of 1.5 hours per session, as well as some work to complete at home before and after the sessions. You can book onto the training and complete all the preparatory work via the Church of England Training Portal. You will need to have a Church of England account, which will be the same through which you completed the Basic Awareness and Foundation training. If you don’t have an account, you will need to create one through the link above.
Once you are logged in, please go to ‘Courses’ – ‘Core Pathways’ – ‘Leadership’ and then select ‘Diocese of London’ to book onto a course.
You will be sent a ZOOM link to access the online course after your pre-work has been submitted. You will not be able to join the training if you have not submitted your pre-work.
Currently available course dates
Online via ZOOM:
- Group #19: 25th September & 2nd October at 10am-11:30am
- Group #20: 10th & 17th October at 7pm-8:30pm
- Group #15: 13th & 20th November at 10am-11:30am
- Group #17: 27th November & 4th December at 10am-11:30am
- Group #18: 5th & 12th December at 10am-11:30am
- Group #09: 18th & 25th September at 10:30am-12pm – Church House, Holy Trinity Brompton, Brompton Road, London, SW7 1JA
- Group #16: 22nd & 29th November at 10:30am-12pm – London Diocesan House, 36 Causton Street, London, SW1P 4AU
Please email email@example.com to be put on a waitlist for earlier available dates.