How to book onto a safeguarding Leadership training course
Please note: you will need a Church of England account to book onto a course.
- Please visit safeguardingtraining.cofeportal.org
- If you do not currently have an account, you can create one there
- If you do have an account, you can log in there
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Reset Password link
- Once logged in click Online Courses followed by Leadership and then Diocese of London
- Select Request to Enroll
- Wait for your request to be approved, which could be the next working day
- Once approved you can log back on and then select Online Courses (you can choose an in person course later), followed by Leadership, Diocese of London and then Choose Your Mode of Attendance
- Click Join this learning group next to Attend via ZOOM (if you would like to select an online course) or Attend in person for an in person course
- Click Next and then scroll down to the list of courses and select the one that works best for you
For any questions please email email@example.com.