Past Cases Review 2 – Publication of Independent Report and Diocesan Response, 5th October 2022
The Diocese of London has published the Independent Report of its Past Cases Review 2 (PCR2). Read more on this page.
Fr Alan Griffin – Independent Review
- Statement from the London College of Bishops published on 10 August 2021
- Submission to Coroner published on 24 August 2021 – a response by the Diocese of London and Lambeth Palace to the Regulation 28 Report (9 July 2021) to the Church of England in relation to the death by suicide of Fr Alan Griffin on 8 November 2020.
- Terms of reference published 13 September 2021.
Update 5 July 2022
The independent review regarding Fr Alan Griffin has been published by the Diocese of London. The review has been released in full, alongside the Diocese’s response. Please visit this page for more information.
- Lessons Learned Review by Chris Robson, published on 5 July 2022
- Diocese of London Response to the Robson Report published 5 July 2022
New DBS arrangements from January 2022
As mentioned in the October newsletter, from January 4th 2022 Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) checks must be carried out every three years.
This is to bring the church in line with good practice across the charity/voluntary sector. We would ask you to get your parish DBS checks renewed in line with this policy as soon as possible, and certainly within two years.